Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Bundoora
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Bundoora VIC 3083
- From $250,000
Uni Hill Factory Outlet Bubble Tea Shop - Sharetea Franchises For Sale
- Located near the RMIT University area at Bundoora
- Heavy student traffic
- Brand new shop in theUni Hill Factory Outlet
- Great location with massive exposure
Sharetea is famous for its delicious bubble milk tea, but many customers also like our crushes and smoothies. Sharetea is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for the right people to join our franchise network.
If you want to own your own business, this is the perfect opportunity for you. We offer you full training and support and look forward to assisting you with yournew tea business. Complete the EnquiryForm and lets chat about this business opportunity.
- Low entry cost only $250,000 (includes Site Selection, Leasing, Store Build, Equipment, Franchise Fees and Training)
- No experience needed full training and support will be provided
- Ongoing marketing support
8 Reasons why Sharetea is the Franchise for You:
- Proven Business Concept established since 1992
- Over 1000 stores worldwide
- Popular Product tea is the second most consumedbeverage in the world
- Benefit from the increased popularity of tea as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle
- Sharetea focus is on freshness and quality, sourced directly from our tea farms to our stores
- Hands-on In-store training and ongoing support
- Marketing & Operational Support in all aspects of running your business
- Low Entry Cost our entry cost is very competitive, making Sharetea one of the easiest franchisesto join
Buying a franchise may seem daunting, thats why we offer site selection, lease negotiation, store design &fitout, full training, marketing and operational support, all in one turnkey solution.
Dont delay! Call us / Complete the EnquiryForm on this page and find out more on how our business can bring you success today.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||12 Jun 2019|