Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Spreyton
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Spreyton Bakery Spreyton TAS 7310
- UNDER OFFER
Under Offer | Traditional Bakery In Busy Location - Excellent Figures
INVESTMENT $530,000 plus Stock
Spreyton Bakery was established in April 2000 and is well known in local community for its fresh made in-house bakery products. With no close competitors and year round clientele it is not reliant on tourist income.
Prominently located in the "Big Apple" Shed complex along with the major butcher shop, on a busy main road. Spreyton is a high growth residential area which is booming and the shop is located opposite a large IGA supermarket.
A key strength of the business is the team of staff who are very experienced and enable the owners to work part time hours.
Additional opportunity to re-establish a fruit and vegetable, or other food retail business in small adjoining vacant space.
* Excellent trading figures & consistently strong profits
* Experienced friendly & well trained staff
* Owners do not work full time.
* No local direct competition
* Convenient location with car park
* Currently closed Sundays; so further opportunity for growth
* Fantastic opportunity in a high growth residential area
* Owners ready to retire after 32 years in bakery industry
All Enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Click the email box and fill in your details, call 0448 887 398 (Chris) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a confidentiality agreement and an in-depth information memorandum.
FINN BUSINESS SALES TASMANIA