Transport And Storage Business Selling Freehold With Trucks, Containers And Land
J&L Transport & Storage Pty Ltd is based in Emerald and commenced trading in 2007. Since then the company has grown rapidly with an excellent reputation for timely and efficient provision of services to a wide range of customers.
J&L Transport moves and/or stores customers’ material with a strong demand on the Central Highlands and Coal Fields. Throughout the years, the business plan has allowed J&L Transport & Storage to grow at a sustainable rate and increase the fleet size to meet client needs without risking company reputation or exposure.
* Tilt Trays of all sizes suiting many applications and a vast range of vehicles from the small 8 tonne truck to the massive 24 tonne maxi lift with all Tilts having container pins and recover winches capable of winching customer loads on board.
* Storage of goods on mine sites, farms and the backyard has also meant an increase in demand for containers and the beauty of repeat income. J&L Transport have in excess of 90 containers across the Central Highlands.
* Experienced Drivers in place along with plus admin officer.
The business offers both short or long-term hire of containers. Also offers just transport of containers to and from locations. Tilt tray service for delivery and pick up when completed. Containers are in good condition.
WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS WITH AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION
PREFERRED TRANSPORT SUPPLIER TO MAJOR NATIONAL COMPANIES
MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS (HIRE OF CONTAINERS, SALE OF CONTAINERS, AND TRANSPORT).
FREEHOLD SALE INCLUDES:-
- Land (approximate 8000m2 situated in Emerald – industrially zoned
- All vehicles ranging from small 8 tonne tilts, prime movers with tilt trays, drop Deck Trailers (some with ramps) and Maxi Tilt Trays. There is an extensive amount of equipment and a full list can be provided.
- Approximately 90 Shipping Containers
- Tools and Spare parts.
- 3 business names (J&L Transport & Storage Pty Ltd, J&L Mining Services Pty Ltd and Landscaping & Development Options Pty Ltd).
- Website and all other miscellaneous items
Owner may consider selling the business leasehold, which can be negotiated.
This is an excellent opportunity for those in the transport/storage industries who wish to expand or diversify. It is a ready-made, successful and profitable business with even further growth potential.
Your expressions of interest are welcome. Enquire today.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19011