Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Spreyton
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Spreyton TAS 7310
- $530,000 plus Stock
Traditional Bakery In Busy Location - Excellent Figures
INVESTMENT $530,000 plus Stock
Spreyton Bakery was established in April 2000 and is well known in local community for its fresh made in-house bakery products. With no close competitors and year round clientele it is not reliant on tourist income.
Prominently located in the "Big Apple" Shed complex along with the major butcher shop, on a busy main road, in a high growth residential area. Large IGA supermarket across the road.
Additional opportunity to re-establish fruit and vegetable, or other food retail business in small adjoining vacant space.
* Excellent trading & strong profit figures
* Experienced friendly & well trained staff
* No local direct competition
* Convenient location with car park
* Currently closed Sundays; so further opportunity for growth
* Fantastic opportunity; high growth residential area
* Owners ready to retire after 32 years in bakery industry
All Enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Click the email button and fill in your details, or call 03 6128 3333 to obtain a confidentiality agreement and an in-depth information memorandum.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!