Retail business for sale in Werribee
- Werribee VIC 3030
- $349,000 (GST na)
'Top Ten' Star Performer Cartridge World Store in Werribee! (Our Ref: 1441)
- Strong annual turnover of circa $500,000 p/a, and high net profit for owner/operator
- With a strong customer database of over 8,000 clients and an excellent reputation
- Located in one of the fastest growing regions with a population over 250,000
- Extremely well established business that has been trading since 2001
- High performing franchise store, consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally
- Excellent premises, with a low rent approx $20,000 per annum, and onsite parking
- Fully equipped with well maintained, high quality re-manufacturing equipment, and stock
- The store has an excellent reputation within the Wyndham area for high quality products, service, and community involvement and great relationships with all suppliers.
- Large and diverse territory with scope to increase store turnover and drive up sales
- Achieves consistently increased revenue, which includes professional printing services and Increased sales with a large printer display to support vast customers requirements.
- The current owners are in their 15th year and this business is now ready for a fresh operator to take it to the next level.
- Full training and transition is available to right purchaser
- Contact us today for further information..
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1441)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||5 Apr 2019|