Industrial & Manufacturing business for sale in Melbourne
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Melbourne VIC 3000
- $720,000 (GST na)
Tool & Equipment Hire (building / Landscaping & Handyman Industries)
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25511.
This well-established hire business of 25 years is ripe to purchase for 2021. Owner retiring after excellent sales year!
The business hires all types of industrial equipment and tools inclusive of Mini Loaders, Excavators, Demo saws, Kangas, Scissor Lifts, Rotary Hoes, Post Hole Diggers, Breakers, Scaffolding, Floor Sanders to name just a few. It has a very extensive range of equipment for hire for the building/construction, landscaping and the home handyman.
* 2020 (COVID) has been an amazing year and expectation in 2021 will be similar.
* Ideal for owner operator (current staff include 2 full time and 1 part time, inclusive of owner)
* Trades 5.5 days per week
* No competition in the area
* Regular Customers and repeat business accounts
* Well known and respected business
The premises are in the northern inner suburbs of Melbourne with good main road exposure and easy access, in and out. It is a corner block of some 880sqm with a 400 sqm factory which houses all the equipment well.
The premises will come with a long term negotiated lease for the right buyer.
Selling on a walk in walk out basis which includes:
* All hire equipment including 2 excavators, 2 scissor lifts, 4 Dingos, a 4wd delivery ute and much more. (Full list can be provided) estimated replacement value $xxxxx
* Stock at hand (estimated around $15k)
* Business name, phone number, website & facebook
* Website and facebook presence (could be improved)
* No real marketing has been done, with huge potential to expand
This is the perfect time to buy a business with interest rates at a historical low and government incentives for lenders.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!