Newsagency business for sale in Campbelltown
- Campbelltown NSW 2560
- $330,000 (GST na)
Tobacconist & Newsagency
Established in July 2017 this busy TSG Tobacconist and Newsagency has no competition within a 1km radius, which is a major advantage. It means a new owner can walk straight in with confidence and start earning.
• Sale includes complete shop fit-out, cash register, 2 computers (not the lotto PC), security cameras & more
• Prime location on the Main Street of Campbelltown
• Constantly busy with plenty of passing trade
• Leasehold - 3 + 3 years. First 3 years finish in July & landlord will re-negotiate for another 3 years
• Trading Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri - 6am to 6pm; Thur - 6am to 7pm; Sat-Sun - 6am to 4pm
• Requires tobacco license, Lotto training & license
• Vendor will train on-site where they can but license training must be done at the necessary agencies
• Staffing: 1 F/T employee who may stay on
• Selling for personal reasons
The business is part of the national TSG franchise group, which is a market leader, with instantly recognisable stores and a reputation for quality products and great service.
Priced - $330,000 + Stock
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||4 Mar 2020|
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!