Timber Decking for Boats Business
Niche Market in the Marine Industry.
Average Order $5,000 to $10,000.
The business makes and installs timber decking of new and used motor cruisers and yachts.
There is high demand for its work with orders and deposits being taken months in advance.
The business would be ideal for a shipwright. But, it would suit a Tradesperson with woodworking skills and a good eye for detail.
An existing business would find it a good ‘add-on’ with a new, steady income stream and opening up further sales opportunities with new customers.
• It is not location dependent. It is relocatable. It is
located in Queensland.
• Present rent is about $350 per week + GST.
• Upfront deposit accompanies work orders, maximising
cash flow and minimising risk.
• Plant and equipment is in good condition and repair.
• Present owner works about 9 months a year and makes
Interested?. You should be. This one is a gem!
Contact Graham for more information on 04 28649791