Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in St Arnaud
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 103-105 Napier Street St Arnaud VIC 3478
- $875,000 - $925,000
Thriving Mixed Business Plus 3 Bedroom House
* Highly Profitable business established for 32 years with very loyal client base.
* Impressive range of Hot Takeaway food, Pizza, Fruit, Veg and cigarettes.
* Modern, reliable equipment, 2 walk in freezers and large walk in cool room.
* Live onsite with the 3 Bedroom Residence.
* Guaranteed Covid Proof investment.
* No experience required Extensive training provided and great staff.
* 10 KVA and 5 KVA solar systems substantially reducing the power bills.
* Own you own business and pay no rent.
Have you been thinking that now is the time to make a life change where YOU are in control of your future? Are you keen to be your own boss and be handsomely rewarded for your hard work? If the answer is yes, then this exciting opportunity to purchase the busy Reid's Mixed Business along with the property freehold and 3 bedroom residence, is now available. Ideally suited to a family, the business also generates more than sufficient income to support 2 families looking to go into partnership.
Grossing $2.25m T/O and with substantial room for further growth, this established money maker rewards hard work and as the pizza business and fresh fruit/veg continue their amazing growth, the upside here is very exciting. This opportunity to generate serious wealth, without the need for any experience, is rather unique.
With 32years of thought and enhancements, this business is set up to ensure ease of access to the walk in freezers, cool room and dry store. The fully equipped kitchen is centrally located to service the shop as well as the residence. With a 10KVA solar system for the shop and a 5KVA solar system for the house, power bills are substantially reduced.
As the owners' transition towards retirement, the perfect "handover" is available with a commitment to provide extensive training and to ensure the new owners enjoy a seamless transition. With over 30 years of tireless work in establishing and cementing this business and very loyal, friendly staff who are eager to remain, it is difficult for the owners to say goodbye, however the time has come and they are keen to ensure their successor thrives. They are only a phone call away!
Situated in the heart of historic St Arnaud Township with a population of approx. 2400, the minimal competition, passing traffic, nearby businesses and easy out front parking, ensures there is no shortage of patrons.
Available immediately or with terms to suit, this is the perfect time to make the change you've been