Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Southbank
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Southbank VIC 3006
- $125,000 (GST na)
There’s Plenty Of Dough In Pizzza - $$$
Established to cater for the super busy take-away and delivery market, this concept provides quality organic based pizzas and home-style meals. Predominantly a pick up or delivery business, this business is easy to run and requires minimal staff.
Their state of art commercial kitchen includes the latest Pizza Oven called the ‘Pocket Rocket’ from DMP which cooks Pizza’s and Pasta’s in 4 minutes! All menu items are cooked through the pizza conveyor oven limiting the need for qualified chefs.
Equipped with their own delivery App for Android and Apple, a great website and a strong social media presence, buyers have the opportunity to take this business to the next level by rolling out more stores and franchising this great concept. Alternatively, walk in and start making money in this near new, PROFITABLE business!
BUSINESS SUMMARY AT A GLANCE:
- Average $8500 - $9000 per week
- 9 Year lease
- Rent $900 + GST per week
- Strong take-away/delivery trade
- Super-efficient cooking process
- All food cooked through Pizza Conveyor Oven
- Latest Pizza Oven called the Pocket Rocket’ which cooks pizza & pasta in 4 minutes
- Minimal qualified chefs or staff required
- Delivery App for Pizza Forno (Android and Apple)
- Great location and street exposure
- Ample parking for customer pick-ups
- Currently run ‘Under Management’
- Perfect for Owner/Operators or Savvy Investors
- Exceptional franchise concept
- Small business with ‘huge’ returns
Designed to produce high volumes with minimal staff requirements and their own delivery app, all the ground work has been done with this sensational model. Why not take this business to the next level and get an even bigger slice of this PROFITABLE business.
For more information, please contact Grita Angelucci on 0413 332 331
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||21 Mar 2019|