Cafe / Restaurants business for sale in Brisbane City
- Cafe / Restaurants
- Brisbane City QLD 4000
- SERIOUS OFFERS $450,000 + SAV
The Only One Of A Kind - Has Everything - Views To Die For - Ambience - Location - Modern Fit Outs
ONLY FOR SERIOUS BUYERS - HIGHLY AUTHENTIC RESTAURANT & BAR
Due to serious health issues of the owner, this Business is up for grabs. Full financials available.
This business ticks all the boxes:
* Owner operators OR Under Management - current turnover supports both
* 2018 Turnover $1.7 million
* Famous for Marriages, Functions, Parties, Family Gatherings, Caterings, Music / Jazz Nights
* Highly well trained Staff - exceptional customer skills
* Dedicated loyal regular customer base
* Only 5 days a week - Tuesday top Saturday Lunch 11.30am - 3pm & Dinner 5.30pm to 10pm - Last Sunday pf the month - LONG LUNCH.
* Full financials available for the last 4 years
* 220 sq mtrs lettable area - spacious 80 seater - room to accommodate more seats
* Location Location Location - Breath taking VIEWS - less than 6 KMS from Brisbane CBD
* Ample Car park almost 70 plus 2 levels
* On busy arterial road - 24 seven traffic with tens and thousands of cars passing each day.
* Long term lease with options / very reasonable rent
* Recently refurbished - PLANT & EQUIPMENT worth $450,000
* Very profitable business with annual turnover close to $1.73 million approximately
* All special recipes will be passed on to the new buyer. Owner will support by working flexible hours for atleast 6 months for a smooth transition.
* Built in separate toilets.
* Buyers have to sign a confidentiality agreement and must be financially sound.
CONTACT - exclusive listing agent - REMAX A1 - AJ 0435778899
Disclaimer - Buyers are requested to conduct their own due diligence investigation and take legal and financial advise before deciding to buy this business. The above information is only indicative
This information has been supplied to REMAX A1 by the seller. REMAX A1 and its Agents take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||12 Mar 2019|