Take-Away Shop and Caravan Park Situated on Main Road
This well established business boasts a great turnover and strong tourist trade, opening 7 days a week, and is well serviced by locals and passing trade.
Just 3 minutes from the beach, this excellent investment package incorporates a very busy, freehold takeaway/coffee shop, caravan park, and owner's residence.
Located on the main road through Bicheno, the business has been fully refurbished over the last 3 years. It's positioned in the centre of the newly established tourism initiative Great Eastern Drive and is only 20 minutes to the world renowned Freycinet National Park. Also 1 hour from destinations such as Maria Island Ferry, Swansea and St Helens, 1.5 hours from the Bay of Fires, and only 2 hours from Launceston and Hobart.
- Total land size is 3700sqm, incorporating shop, upstairs residence, car-park, and 20-site caravan park at rear (20 powered sites and 5 self-contained cabins)
- Turnover is approx $700k-$800k per year - all figures/turnover available, net profit for caravan park and takeaway shop is approx $200k
- Takeaway shop sells seafood, burgers, chips, salad rolls, pies, pastries, etc
- Also stocks grocery items, bait, ice, confectionery, ice creams and more, plus DVD hire range
- Large carpark out the front
- Excellent equipped kitchen with 3 gas fryers, large gas griddle and oven
- 4 head coffee machine
- Several fridges and freezers with ample bench space - all near-new
- Large storeroom included
- Fully renovated, 2-bedroom upstairs residence
- Pet-friendly caravan park with 9 x 7.5m storage shed/garage
The current owners are open to 3 buying options:
1) Selling the Takeaway Shop only at $695,000 freehold + SAV
2) Takeaway Shop and Caravan Park at $995,000 + SAV
There is also an option to buy the land next door, 1200sqm with another 6 fully self contained cabins at $275,000 which all makes a great investment package. Another option is to purchase the business and lease, enquire on this option please.