Surry Hills – One Of The Most Popular Bar's In Sydney With Japanese Menu
• This is a contemporary designed Japanese Izakaya and bar operation – which combines an outstanding combination of food, beverage and atmosphere.
• This is a well-known local icon – established more than five years ago – and has a reputation for excellent service, quality but casual bar food and funky cocktails
• This is a first time business offering ; seating capacity of approximately 50 inside + 14 on the footpath
• The food is usually more important than in other types of drinking establishments in Japan such as bars and snack bars. They are popular, casual and relatively cheap.
• The current business model – owner operator generates revenue to the owner approximately $195,000.
• The Outgoings for the Restaurant include many operating expenses usually associated with restaurant day to day expenses including: Pest control; Grease Trap; Water; Trade Waste.
$235,000 WALK-IN WALK-OUT + Stock at Valuation.
For details: Michael Fischer Mobile: 0418 866 899
Web Site: www.fischerconsulting.com.au