Surry Hills - Bourke Street: Well Known Restaurant & Bar
SURRY HILLS – CORNER BOURKE & FITZROY STREETS
ONE OF SYDNEY’S BEST KNOWN BAR and RESTAURANTS
FULLY EQUIPPED WITH NO GOODWILL.
• This is an architecturally significant design which has converted a large warehouse space into a very Contemporary Sydney Drinking and Dining Venue
• Is located on the North Eastern Section of Surry Hills and has masses of passing trade.
• This is now a purpose built restaurant and bar – with a large open kitchen and an equally large visible bar – plenty of comfortable seating for both bar and restaurant.
• Has been trading successfully since 2011 – and has been a highly recognised and awarded location
• Has a seating capacity of approximately 103 customers
• Operates with an On-Premise – Restaurant Licence.
• Is a well-structured business – with an established kitchen brigade and a knowledgeable and cool front of house and bar team.
• A strategically well timed sale may enable a new operator to purchase this business in time for the busy Christmas and summer trading.
• An average turnover over the last 2 years – approximately $2 million
• There is NO GOODWILL with this sale. The name of the business is not included in the sale.
Asking Price: $275,000 W.I.W.O + Stock at Valuation.
For details: Michael Fischer Mobile: 0418 866 899
Web Site: www.fischerconsulting.com.au