Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Gold Coast QLD
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Gold Coast QLD
- $60,000 plus SAV
Successful Thai Inspired Restaurant & Bar
This Thai style restaurant was opened less than 3 years ago and is already a great success. The new owner has the ability to walk in and continue trading as is or change the style of cuisine and rebrand the restaurant.
This unique Thai restaurant was refurbished with new & modern furnishings creating a welcoming ambience less than 2 years ago. The owner is wishing to sell this business due to downsizing their business portfolio.
Occupying a fantastic location in one of the most popular southern Gold Coast suburbs, meters from the beach, the potential for this restaurant is endless. Currently the restaurant offers fusion Thai style cuisine traditional/westernised. The premise is fully equipped with a modern commercial kitchen.
The dining area is able to comfortably seat 66 customers inside & 30 customers outside. This restaurant is fully licenced and includes a trendy bar fit out that was also newly installed less than 2 years ago.
In the short time this restaurant has had their doors open it has become a popular destination for locals and tourists with an overwhelming amount of great online reviews from customers expressing their gratitude for the great customer service & the exceptional food provided.
• Excellent location – Beach Front Iconic Building
• New & Modern Décor creating a welcoming atmosphere.
• Immaculate & contemporary commercial kitchen
• Sophisticated and unique Bar & Dinning restaurant fit out.
• Great food & service reputation with countless online customer reviews.
• High quality & affordable traditional style Thai cuisine.
• Large dining area – able to seat 66 customers inside & 30 outside.
If you’re looking to own a fully licensed restaurant that is positioned in a great location & provides their customers with excellent customer service & high-quality food, don’t pass up this great business opportunity.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||26 Mar 2019|