Skewerz Kebabz - New Store Opportunity - Mandurah Forum
Skewerz Kebabz offers authentic Mediterranean cuisine combined with fresh and exciting flavour profiles for the Australian market. Providing an exciting alternative to the traditional kebab, Skewerz Kebabz serves up a truly satisfying menu supported by a friendly and fun casual dining environment.
The $350 million complete centre transformation will nearly double the size of Mandurah Forum.
It’s being reborn to become a contemporary retail, dining and shopping destination of what is now Western Australia’s second biggest city.
Mandurah Forum will be anchored by David Jones, Target, Kmart, Woolworths, Coles and Big W. It will feature five new mini major stores and approximately 220 specialty retailers.
Mandurah Forum is set to become the ‘Heart Of The South’.
- Turnkey opportunity in the redeveloped Mandurah Forum
- State of the Art shopping centre with David Jones & Coles amongst new tenancies
- Local population of 100,000 plus and growing
- Fun fresh and exciting franchise opportunity
- Ideal owner/operator business
- Popular brand with a track record of growth in WA
- No experience necessary, extensive training and support provided by the Franchisor
- Strong branding, stylish marketing and ongoing marketing support provided by the Franchisor
For more information, please contact Rajiv Rajan on 08 9468 5131 or email email@example.com
Finn Franchise Brokers Perth South