Simply Helping Franchises - A great opportunity to participate in the growing in-home care and support Industry Regional QLD
Great Franchise Opportunity in the aged care, disability & lifestyle in-home care and support services industry.
Joining the Simply Helping franchise team is a fantastic opportunity for you to enter the in-home care and support industry. Since 1998, we have the experience of working within and developing up a business model that works well within the Australian health and social context. Our support team includes members with extensive experience in the health sector, human resources, industrial relations, management and in private business, and bring a wealth of practical knowledge and 'smarts' to our business.
We are unique because we provide a suite of in-home support services to our senior population, families and individuals living with a disability, brokerage clients such as hospitals, and to families and individuals using our services as a lifestyle choice. This extended clientele base gives you the advantage of additional growth within the business through a varied client mix and repeat business. Our services can be from a half hour shower to 24 hr care. It can be babysitting to respite and personal care to general home cleaning.
Your role will be to recruit, manage and co-ordinate your staff, development of relationships through networking, and marketing. Our support and your skill base will assist you in these aspects of your business and its growth.
Each territory is established to provide you with a population and demographic base to grow a strong business. We also assist with your business and marketing plans and provide you with a dedicated marketing strategy for 3 months.
For more information, please send through an email enquiry or contact us on the number above.
Why Simply Helping?
- Great opportunity – We provide a unique suite of in-home care and support services within a supportive franchise model
- Strong earning potential – This industry is growing every day and offers a great potential for income to your business
- Growing brand in the industry – We will provide you with support to help you connect with the right people
- Growing demand – changing demographics, government policies on aged care and disability provide opportunities, and growing population heralds strong sustainable growth
- Initial training and ongoing support – Our team is there for you to help you grow your business
- No previous experience necessary – We train and support you in everything that you need to know to become successful
- Marketing support provided – Apart from the initial support, you will benefit from our overall marketing programs.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow a strong business, all the while helping families and individuals in your local area, this is the opportunity for you.