Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Melbourne
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Melbourne VIC 3000
Sharetea Franchises For Sale Melbourne CBD Bubble Tea Shops
If you love tea and want to be your own boss, this is the perfect opportunity for you to shine. You don't have to be a Chinese to run a bubble tea store. Sharetea appeals to the entire Australian market.
Fantastic opportunities available now in Melbourne CBD and suburbs
Sharetea is famous for its delicious bubble milk tea, but many customers also like our crushes and smoothies. Sharetea is experiencing tremendous growth and we are looking for the right people to join our franchise network.
We offer you full training and support and look forward to assisting you with yournew tea business. Complete the EnquiryForm and lets chat about this business opportunity.
Taste your business success with the help of a well-established brand with 900 stores worldwide.
- Low entry cost from 250,000 (Store Build, Equipment & Franchise Fees included)
- No experience needed full training and support will be provided
- Ongoing marketing support
8 Reasons why Sharetea is the Franchise for You:
- Proven Business Concept established since 1992
- 900 stores worldwide
- Popular Product tea is the second most consumedbeverage in the world
- Benefit from the increased popularity of tea as an integral part of a healthy lifestyle
- Sharetea focus is on freshness and quality, sourced directly from our tea farms to our stores
- Hands-on In-store training and ongoing support
- Marketing & Operational Support in all aspects of running your business
- Low Entry Cost our entry cost is very competitive, making Sharetea one of the easiest franchisesto join
Buying a franchise may seem daunting, thats why we offer site selection, lease negotiation, store design &fitout, full training, marketing and operational support, all in one turnkey solution.
Dont delay! Call us / Complete the EnquiryForm on this page and find out more on how our business can bring you success today.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||21 Feb 2019|