Education & Training business for sale in Lower Portland
- Education & Training
- Lower Portland NSW 2756
- $550,000 (GST na)
RTO For Sale
Education and Training Business For Sale Registered Training Organisation Estd. In 2000 Registered Until Nov 2024 All Learning Material and Software Included
Here is a brilliant opportunity to acquire a long-standing RTO at the forefront of Outdoor Recreation Training and education in Australia. Established in October 2000 and registered until November 2024, it is an ideal business for someone who is ethical and wants to expand. It currently has 62 students, but the number may increase before the sale.
The RTO has Government Funding for NSW Traineeship, NSW Smart & Skilled, QLD Traineeships (User Choice), QLD Certificate III Guarantee, QLD Higher Skills Funding and QLD VET is (VET in Schools Funding). Tender: DET - NSW Schools, First aid and Anaphylaxis Training, and No CRICOS.
Scope of delivery
BSB40520 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB51918 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
SIS20419 - Certificate II in Outdoor Recreation
SIS30115 - Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
SIS30619 - Certificate III in Outdoor Leadership
SIS40619 - Certificate IV in Outdoor Leadership
SIS50419 - Diploma of Outdoor Leadership
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID008 - Manage first aid services and resources
HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID016 - Manage first aid services and resources
Skill Sets Approximately 29
Note:These Skill Sets, reflect a RTOs capacity to deliver the Skill Set based upon scope of registration.
The true value of this business is in the detail. An RTO can only achieve 100% compliance when industry professionals have built the systems, documents, and structure. Here is what is included:
- A Quality Management and Operational Framework (Standards for registered Training Organisations, 2015). Includes policies and procedures and manuals
- Compliant student management system, SMS
- Compliant - RTO Compliance Software program (to assist in recording and maintaining compliance to meet ASQA requirements),
- Compliant training and assessment strategies
- Resources The RTO own their own design E-Learning System developed (in 2009) specifically for the Outdoor Recreation/ Leadership Sector.
- Online-Learning Delivery Platform, copy of the source code, user manuals and all quizzes, exams and assessment task loaded onto the system.
- All intellectual property and reproduction rights
- Learner Guide / Learning Material - Student Workbook (questions/ assignments), Paper based, exam questions and answer sheet), RPL kit for the unit and Mapping document
All the documents can be implemented into an online learning system or classroom based, correspondence or mixed mode. All systems and documents are provided in 'soft copy' (MS Word).
With all the policies and procedures in place, this is the best way to step into the thriving education sector and gain from the reputation of the RTO. For a confidential discussion, please call on the number given above TODAY!
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!