Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Boronia
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Boronia VIC 3155
- $749,000 (GST na)
Renowned Italian Restaurant Tkg approx. $45k per week. (Our Ref: V1683)
- Since Oct 28th, takings were $46k and $54k respectively, takings expected to increase as restrictions ease.
- Popular 7 day family cafe/restaurant in the far east with enviable t/o circa $2.3mil 'pre-COVID'
- Proven track record, currently run under semi-management, ideal for owner/operator
- Long and secure lease of 5+5+5+5 with reasonable rent and favourable landlord.
- Multi-faceted venue with two dining rooms, fully set up function room and ambient alfresco dining.
- Total seating capacity of 300 pax with liquor licence in place until 11pm (for 250 pax).
- Delicious and diverse Italian and Australian menu serving lunch/dinner to regular clientele
- Breakfast on weekends only from 10am, potential to increase through the week and open earlier.
- Large fully set up commercial kitchen, walk in coolroom and pizza oven..
- Popular venue with a solid reputation throughout the area with widespread/loyal customer base.
- Great virtual presence with over 1,400 followers on Facebook and 2,500 on Instagram.
- Currently offering takeaway and delivery only during COVID-19 lock down.
- Order via website or delivery available through Uber Eats, Menulog and Deliveroo.
- Great location, opposite train station in the heart of the East with abundant car parking
- Main road exposure, situated amongst thriving local community shopping centre
- Surrounded by both a residential and commercial demographic
- Potential to increase functions once restrictions are lifted...
- Enquire for more details on this outstanding opportunity!
**Exclusive to Paramount Business Brokers (Our Ref V1683)
**Some Images Used for Illustration Purposes Only
"The statements and financial information relating to the subject business are based solely on information supplied by the vendor to Paramount Business Brokers (Paramount) and therefore Paramount does not warrant the accuracy of such statements and financial information and specifically excludes any liability in relation to same. Paramount strongly recommends that any prospective purchaser of the business seeks its own independent legal, accounting and financial advice and conducts its own due diligence of the business."
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!