Building & Construction business for sale in Sydney
- Building & Construction
- Sydney NSW 2000
- $950,000 plus WIP
Regency Knights Window Fashions
If you have been looking for a systemised, established, and successful business that just about anyone can run, then circle this.
Regency Knights window fashions, services the Canberra and surrounding area for all their internal and external window coverings. The name Regency Knights has become synonymous in the Region for delivering the highest quality of product and service available to Canberra homeowners. Currently holding over 10% of forecast total market share, there is plenty of room to further build and grow on the foundations of this successful business.
Five reasons this should be your next business investment.
1. Established - the business was first established in 1975, and the current owner has owned it for 18 years.
2. Profitable with work in the pipeline - the business averages an owner profit over three years of approximately $400,000, and there is a strong pipeline of work to hand over to the incoming owner.
3. Systems and staff in place - The fundamental selling proposition is the staff manage the entire process, and the team of approximately 10 manage the consumer process from enquiry to project completion.
4. Large market - with over 160,000 established residential residences in Canberra, an average transaction value of $4000, and the usual homeowner changing over their blinds/curtains every 20 years, the conservative estimation size of the market is $32,000,000 per annum.
5. Bank finance and seller support - the business has been so rewarding for the current owner, but retirement beckons; he is happy to help with settlement, and so are the banks with pre-approval of 50% of the purchase price.
We are looking for offers above $950 000 plus Work in Progress (WIP). The current owners will consider vendor finance on the WIP component of the sale to the right buyer.
Work in Progress means: Work where part payment has been made or a deposit received, but all the work still needs to be completed or invoiced.
For expressions of interest, please email your full name and mobile, expressing your interest.