Retail business for sale in Sydney
- Sydney NSW 2000
- $355,000 (GST na)
Ref: 629 Long Standing Jeweller Business
• Established 15 years with same owner
• Introducing an established Jewellery Store with a Pawn Broker licence
• Premises offer a large retail space plus a workshop, kitchen area, easy access and
• Offering custom-made jewellery, repairs and retail stock 5 days a week, this leasehold business includes a good client base and plenty of repeat business.
• With an added bonus here is the Pawn Broker licence, which is currently not being used to its full potential and could further boost your profits.
• The business currently trades Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and Saturday, 9am to 2pm. There’s clearly an opportunity to extend the hours if desired.
• With a low rent of $450 per week, plus an excellent landlord & long-term lease, the shop includes quality wood and glass cabinets, a safe and security cameras and doors.
• This owner-operator jewellery store shows a consistent turnover of $150,000 a year and a good profit margin, with no competition.
• This is a perfect opportunity for a jeweller, or you could just run it as a retail store and outsource the repairs and custom work, whilst cashing in on the Pawn Broker licence
• Owner will stay on for smooth transition and introduce to suppliers
• Located Great Wester Highway with
• Canterbury -Bankstown region
• Heaps of foot traffic
• Train Station within short walking distance
• Bus Stops at door
• 25 K ‘s from CBD Sydney
• plenty of customer parking.
• Turnover: $150,000 PA
ASKING PRICE: $355,000 INCLUDING STOCK (approx. $200,000)
Price: $ 355,000.00
Contact Noel Currie
Location: Greater Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Price: Upon application
Stock Value: Upon application
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: Upon application
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||8 May 2019|