Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Nerang
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Nerang QLD 4211
- Contact Agent
Quality Cafe, WIWO with HUGE potential
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 29315.
Offering high-quality breakfast and lunch foods, Cafe is now on the market. With a relaxed atmosphere and excellent customer service, this business enjoys a loyal customer base and is now ready for its new owners to take it to the next level.
Since it opened in January 2021, all of the groundwork has been done, including setting up processes, establishing the location and premises, hiring staff, developing customer relationships, developing an online following, and more, and is now looking for a motivated person to take it to the next level. The current owner is unable to invest time in the business's growth, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a strong, local, customer-focused enterprise.
Details at a glance:
- Serving breakfast and lunch foods, including pastries, cakes, sweets, bread, cooked meals, and more
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 7 am - 2 pm and 12noon on Saturdays
- WIWO everything included, hassle-free transition and operation
- Everything setup ready to go, with huge potential to make a solid, profitable income
- Huge potential for expansion
- Central, busy location, with the favorable lease of 3 x 3yrs
- 5 x casual employees and 2 x juniors, who have been working at the cafe for a long time and know all the customers
- Active Facebook and Instagram profiles with a great following, that can only grow to bring in more business
Located in Nerang, the center of the Gold Coast only a couple of minutes off the highway. It also has a large carpark and undercover outside seating area allowing for trading on rainy days without worrying about loss of seating.
There are huge opportunities for growth, with a very large commercial kitchen allowing for expansion into catering. As well as extended business hours into the late afternoons or even evenings, including Sunday trading as there is a very high demand for opening on Sundays.
This cafe enjoys an existing reputation and is frequented by very loyal customers, mostly locals. Given the location's tourism is now bouncing back, and the relatively new nature of the business, this customer base will only grow. The right owner would see this business grow exponentially from its established groundworks, through a bigger menu, longer trading hours, other ventures/services, and more the hard work has been done with the cafe being built up from nothing, ready to go from here! Enquire today.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.