Leisure & Entertainment business for sale in Perth
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Perth WA 6000
- From $220,000
Provender Vending Franchise - Exciting Vending Business for Sale - Existing Income from 62 Vending Machines - Passive Income and Flexible Hours
With over 25 years, over 40 Franchisees and over 1,500 vending machines sold, Provender are One of the Leading Vending Franchisors in Australia.
Provender started franchising in Australia in 2008 and is currently the largest vending franchise in Australia. We have offered a lifestyle change to over 40 franchisees who receive a great income while generally only working a couple of days a week. Our franchisees restock their machines during the hours that they want to, offering flexible working hours. Provender helps people break the 9-5 routine and give them a great lifestyle business opportunity.
This opportunity is based around Perth East and South and offers 62 machines already installed on site, generating $247,000 Revenue PA with a Gross Profit of up to 45% and only working part-days during the week. You have access to the machines for restocking 24 hours a day for some sites, so you have full freedom to choose your own working hours.
Why Should You Become A Provender Franchisee?
- Well-established location with an existing client base
- Approx. $247,000 Revenue PA
- Gross Profit Margins of between 30-50%
- Only working part days during the week
- Advanced machines fitted with cutting-edge technology
- Remote access to sales data and product itinerary
- Flexible work hours and affordable investment
- Ongoing sales, marketing and operational support
- Full training and technical support service desk
- Full Ongoing assistance with Marketing and Growth
Provender is looking for Entrepreneurial people who want to break the 9-5 grind and start earning a great income working their own hours and discovering a new lifestyle.
If this sounds like you, then Contact our Team Now, for an obligation-free discussion on how you can change your life for the better.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||11 Oct 2019|