Beauty, Health & Fitness business for sale in Humpty Doo
- Beauty, Health & Fitness
- Humpty Doo NT 0836
- $49,000 (GST na)
Profitable Outer Darwin Hairdressing Salon - Lifestyle & Income
Are you a high quality hairdresser who is worth more than your current salary? Are you tired of working for a wage and making others wealthy?
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a long established, profitable hair salon in Darwin’s rural area. Curl Up & Dye in Humpty Doo has been successfully operating for 15 years and is one of only 2 salons servicing the entire Humpty Doo area.
The salon has a modern, spacious fitout, fantastic low cost lease, strong local foot traffic flow and a profitable trading history. These all combine to present a fantastic opportunity for a hairdresser looking to benefit from owning a quality salon rather than working for someone else.
The asking price includes nearly $12k of trading stock and is a fraction of the setup cost for a new salon. The business would suit a hairdresser seeking to live in the rural area and have a business close to home.
The key highlights of the business include:
* 15 years of continuous operation including 10 by the current owner has built a great reputation & repeat client list.
* Excellent location in the Humpty Doo Central Complex adjacent to the Woolworths Shopping Centre – high foot traffic area.
* Highly attractive rental and lease conditions.
* Well-presented salon with 5 work stations – for sale at a fraction of new establishment cost.
* High cash transaction business – payment is immediate upon service – no outstanding debtors.
* Sale price includes approximately $12k of Loreal and other stock.
For sale for only $49,000 WIWO which includes approximately $12,000 of trading stock.
Stop working for minimal wages and call Andrew Hahn now on 08 8941 3000 or email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this outstanding business opportunity.
Finn Business Sales NT - Licensed Agent AL1041 - 43 Cavanagh St Darwin NT
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||17 Mar 2019|