Profitable and Well-Run Family Day Care Business
Educators, is it time for you to be running your own business and making money for yourself? We have just listed a lovely small business that is easy to run and is the next step in childcare management, perhaps even a perfect stepping stone into long day care.
The benefits of this business opportunity:
* This is an agency who coordinates a number of family day carers working in their own homes.
* The carers must align themselves with an agency such as this one who is an approved provider for family day care.
* You should bring your approval to buy this business. Easy to run with existing staff and minimal owner effort
* Solid income stream from current pool of carers located around Melbourne suburbs
* Ability to increase number of carers and is not geographically bound
* Currently operating from a leased office, could also be from another premises
* Generous profits and low overheads via Government-funded carers
Enquire now, this is quite possibly the add on business you have been waiting to come on to the market. All the work done, just reap the benefits.
A confidentiality agreement is required for further information.
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer.