Alcohol & Liquor business for sale in Brisbane City
- Alcohol & Liquor
- Brisbane City QLD 4000
Prime Investment Opportunity in the Heart of Brisbane CBD / Iconic Venue & Long Lease
Iconic Bar & Eatery in the heart of Brisbane CBD presenting a 144m2 inside dining area complemented by an exclusive 77m2 wraparound terrace overlooking some of the city's finest heritage buildings.
- Prime Corner Location in the Heart of Brisbane CBD
- Large venue capacity with up to 180 seats
- Fully Automated Business with Multi-Awarded Team in Place
- Impressive Fit-Out and Top Rated Kitchen & Bar Equipment
- Fully Managed 6 Days Operation
Million-dollar fit out, part of the furniture was crafted from the recycled wood of an old Queenslander, giving this venue a warm pub like feel. Popular for functions, corporate lunches, live music events and much more.
Business runs under full management and records strong and consistent sales - $40,000 - $45,000 p/week. Part of a 15 storeys corporate building, the business is constantly exposed to high volume foot traffic and situated in one of the busiest locations in Brisbane City, surrounded by offices, residential buildings and hotels hosting over 1,000,000 visitors every year.
A long tenancy agreement that runs until February 2030 makes this opportunity a perfect long-term investment with solid returns.
Enquire now to receive a detailed Information Memorandum and discover more about this rare opportunity.
Key Investment Features of the Business:
- $300,000+ Adjusted Net (15% t/o)
- Strong Upwards Sales Trend
- 5 + 5 + 5 Years Lease Commenced in 2015
- Annual Rent: $166,000 + GST (Only 8% of tot. t/o)
- $270,000+ Tangible Assets (Equipment & Fittings) included as per Balance Sheet
Contact Matteo Melis today at 0433 719 112 to discover more about this exclusive opportunity!
For further information please complete an online Confidentiality Agreement at www.linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/BR00617
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||14 Feb 2019|