Animal Related business for sale in Sydney
- Animal Related
- Sydney NSW 2000
- PRICE UPON APPLICATION
Price Upon Application
Located in an idyllic location straddling a beautiful river in a green valley with nearby plateau and coastal region, and set in an aesthetically pleasing environment consisting of 0.21 hectares of landscaped gardens, this business has become a mainstay of the region having served initially as a veterinary clinic and then expanding the business to Hospital status to provide needed services to the growing region.
This is a mixed veterinary practice attending to a variety of domestic pets and livestock, along with a substantial amount of voluntary wildlife work. It has a strong bias towards small companion animals accounting for approximately 90% of the practice income. This bias makes it almost completely immune to rural cyclicity and economic downturns. It offers a full suite of veterinary services including medical consulting, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, digital radiography, laboratory (microscopy, biochemistry and haematology), Class 4 diode laser therapy and surgery, dentistry (including dental radiography), nutritional advice and sales, and pharmaceutical supplies along with merchandising.
• Rare opportunity of lifestyle and robust financial returns
• The business supports the option to work full time or part time.
• Staff are exceptional and easy to work with, being well established, well trained, dedicated and motivated.
• Friendly clientele who are appreciative and committed.
• The business is well equipped to provide the greatest return on investment, without being over invested in underutilised equipment.
• The premises have been carefully created to provide an excellent work environment with extremely efficient work flow.
• Option of 5x5 lease of the premises, or purchase of the property is available, allowing a purchaser flexibility.
• Considerable active database.
• Practice growth by active promotion into surrounding areas
• Expanding hours to accommodate working pet owners
• Diversify services from small companion animals to offer services to the many farms and hobby
farms in the region to include large animals and in particular horses.
• Expanding premises to include additional services such as grooming, expanded retail and cattery
Optional Freehold Available - price on request and upon the executing of an online Non Disclosure document
Price: Upon application
Stock Value: Upon application
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: Upon application
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!