Automotive & Marine business for sale in Sydney
- Automotive & Marine
- Sydney NSW 2000
- $855,000 (GST na)
Popular Western Sydney Truck, 4WD & Car Wash
Excellent Returns, Easy to Run.
This independent truck wash business with a top reputation is for sale. The business has a well-established customer base with no nearby competition. Almost all jobs are currently generated from existing repeat customers and referrals.
After operating of a very successful 19 years, it is time for the vendors to retire.
- Established by current owners in 2002.
- Fantastic reputation built over 19 years of 5-star service.
- Almost all clients are repeat customers!
- Located in an industrial hub in Western Sydney.
- The closest competition is 15kms away!!!
- Business is housed in purpose-built truck-wash premises.
- All machinery in good working order.
- Not a franchise.
- Currently operated by 2 owners plus casuals as required.
- New owner can automate online bookings.
- Operates 5.5 days Monday Friday
- Training & support will be provided by owners for an agreed period.
- Financial statements available to qualified buyers, showing fantastic profit for a working owner.
- Ideal as a family run business.
- Excellent potential as a semi or fully managed business.
- Excellent up-side growth potential. Operate 24/7 if required.
- Flexible plant & equipment to service all jobs.
- Consistent performer with solid margins.
- No restrictions on expansion into other areas.
- The business is highly profitable but growth opportunities abound.
- Great cash business.
Get the $ in your pocket with this easy to run business.
A great opportunity to acquire instant cash flow and client base with immediate profitability.
3 Pressure cleaners new value $6,800 each
All operational stock.
For more details go to https://allbizsales.com/au and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID NSW09732 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!