Popular Salad and Coffee Bar Crows Nest. Priced to sell.
Business Headline : Popular Salad and Coffee Bar Crows Nest. Priced to sell.
Price : $149,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Cafe/Coffee Shop, Takeaway Food, Alcohol/Liquor
- Superb location, great exposure to pedestrian foot traffic and easy access for cars to park in street.
- Beautifully appointed recent fit-out with minimalist, clean, crisp and modern elements.
- Creative menu featuring signature salads, fresh juices, Poke bowls, great coffee and specialty lattes. Perfect vegan and vegetarian options.
- Serving approx. 30kg coffee per week.
- Up to 10 year lease term available.
- Active Liquor Licence and DA til 12pm enabling night time trade
- Outstanding feedback from online reviews.
- Extensive promotions have been undertaken to market the venue through Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Lease includes the use of 2 upstairs offices and two tandem car parks (total 4) at the rear of the shop.
- Site has handy rear lane access for deliveries.
- Currently operating 7 days, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm. Weekends 8am-4pm
- Cafe has excellent seating for 30 and is in prime position on the lively Willoughby Road strip
- Business set up by skilled, experienced and reputable operators with commitment and passion for good quality food.
- Potential to build on catering clients using brand’s existing reputation and the abundance of nearby businesses and RNS hospital.
- 2 offices and 4 car spots can generate an additional $20K+ rental income per annum.
- Increase daily trading hours leveraging off liquor licence.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4357971#enquire-now Annual Rent : $83,000 -
Weekly Rent : $1,596
Annual Turnover : $520,000 -
Weekly Turnover : $10,000
Annual Gross Profit : $364,000 -
Weekly Gross Profit : $7,000
Annual Ebit : $170,000 -
Weekly Ebit : $3,269
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Dec 2016
Lease End : May 2020
Total Land Area : 66 Square Metres
Total Floor Area : 66 Square Metres
Total No of Parking : 4
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $2,000
Year Purchased : 2016
Year Established : 2016
Days Trading : 7
- 4 Casual
Staff Salaries : $89,760
Reason for Sale : Family Commitment
Location : Crows Nest
Business Potential : • Potential to build on catering clients using brand’s existing reputation and the abundance of nearby businesses and RNS hospital • 2 offices and 4 car spots can generate an additional $20K+ rental income per annum. • Increase daily trading hours leveraging off liquor licence.
Parking Comments : 4 cars - Site owns 4 car spots plus abundant street parking