Restaurant business for sale in Adelaide
- Adelaide SA 5000
- $350,000 Plus SAV
Popular Marcellina . Profitable, Strong Client base, Solid Reputation. Southern Suburbs Enquire now
Located right on the busiest main road of Adelaide - SA is this well established Pizzeria with a solid reputation.
- Set store with nothing to spend. All P&E is in excellent condition. Nothing to spend, just walk-in and start making money
- Excellent busy main road location with exposure to all day traffic
- The store has always had an excellent cash-flow. The vendor works part-time in this business. A full-time operator or a family would increase profits by the way of cutting costs and increasing sales
- Plenty of parking available for dine-in and takeaway customers
- Long term Lease available
- The store has excellent staffing and long standing staff who would be happy to stay
- Fantastic and over 150 online reviews
- Excellent training program from the Franchisor utilising the collective market knowledge, experience, skills and purchasing power of the franchise system
- Marcellina has an honest approach, a good team spirit, open communication and access to all levels of management
About the Franchisor :
Marcellina the original Pizzeria established in Adelaide in 1967. Marcellinas culture was created by people who immigrated in the late 50s who longed for good food prepared in the traditional way of their homeland Siciliy. Forty years on and offering non-stop service to South Australian and International visitors, Marcellina has retained traditional flavour, essence of the old passion and traditional customer service. Marcellina has a sound mixture of both family and corporate culture.
If you would like to know more on this fantastic opportunity, please leave your name and details in the spaces provided.
Alternatively, you can call your local Small Business Sales Specialist Shweta Tripathi on 0432 591 529.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||14 Nov 2019|
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!