Restaurant business for sale in Hobart
- 178 Collins Street Hobart TAS 7000
- By Negotiation
Pop Cafe - Hobart CBD
First time offered for sale is this thriving family business which has evolved into one of Hobart's most popular Eateries specialising in Burgers, Hot Dogs and Hobart's Best Chips.
Consider this: -
* Prominent central location within the Hobart CBD professional office and retail shopping precinct;
* Licensed Cafe comprising a spacious mix of Dine-In & Alfresco providing a classic menu, serving great coffee and traditional sweets;
* Total Floor Area measuring approximately 223m2;
* Fully equipped commercial kitchen previously operating as a state of the art bakery;
* Secure Lease
* Highly rated at 4.8 Stars with exceptional customer reviews such as: -
"Awesome Burger, great service, fab find".
"In early morning transit car park to work . I had previously noticed the menu on the sandwich board alongside hamburgers now read Kurdish red lentil soup and gozleme. A welcome discovery".
"Great Burgers, fresh filling and good value; the Aioli Sauce is a bomb".
"Thank you for a wonderful lunch enjoyed today; the steak and blue Cheese Burgers were among the finest we have eaten. Certainly the best in Hobart. We look forward to visiting our new Kurdish friends and once again enjoying their hospitality and excellent cuisine".
"On Friday late afternoon I found myself on upper Collins Street; the energy emanating from the burger joint POP was palatable. Far from closing after lunch POP was pumping, filled with office workers enjoying knock-off drinks".
A terrific opportunity to secure a unique bar café business operation generating a relaxing and friendly atmosphere with a fun vibe for all those surrounding businesses in the high-end of Collins Street.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick or Steven Richardson of Roberts Commercial Hobart
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||28 Feb 2019|