Plastic Custom Mounding Plant. Engineering Equipment & Processing Ovens
The Business Polynyl Plastics (Aust) Pty Ltd is for sale.
- Australian owned and operated company
- specialising in solid flexible and semi-rigid polyurethane products
- Established over 49 years
- supply polyurethane products and offer services to a wide array of industry needs such as logistics, engineering, mining, laundry, printing, manufacturing, automotive, packaging, food and beverage and even pharmaceuticals.
The sale consists of:
1. Polyurethane processing plant.
The plant consists of moulds for the processing wheels, rollers, sheet, rod, tube & custom moulded products, in a range of hardnesses.
Other plant required for processing these items include, oven’s degassing equipment, temperature storage prepping facilities.
2. Nylocast Plastics Co, a marketing arm of Polynyl Plastics.
Nylocast sell wheels & casters to the trade.
The Nylocast plant consists of stock & Injection moulding dies covering a range of wheels.
3. Engineering work-shop, which facilitates all preparation for producing finished products for sale & dispatch for both PolynylPlastics & Nylocast.
All plant & equipment is for sale.
The plant can be broken down into 2 main components Polynyl Plastics Plant & most of the engineering machine shop & stock.
The price is $295,000 + $46,000$ stock at cost.
Nylocast is a castor business marketing light & heavy duty castors & wheels.
The Nylocast plant consists of injection moulding dies for a range of wheels in nylon & polypropylene.
The price is $49,000 + $39,000 stock at cost.
This pricing is relative of the value of the individual items in the inventory.
PLEASE NOTE: As this profitable business remains unsold the plant will be auctioned at a date to be fixed prior to June 30 2018.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18395