PILGRIMS CAFE in Huskisson - Iconic Franchise Overlooking Jervis Bay
Established Vegetarian - Juice Bar - Produce - Cafe
JUST PURE HEALTH!
Pilgrims Huskisson is a proud member of the historic boutique, three cafe Pilgrims franchise that is known throughout Australia and beyond. You now have the opportunity to enter this closely-held boutique-franchise and the magnificent lifestyle that comes with it.
Everything is done so just walk into the Huskisson Cafe and continue to trade with training and guidance supplied by both the current owner and the Pilgrims, Franchisors, based in Milton.
For those that can see the value of establishing another Pilgrims Cafe in the more Northern part of the Shoalhaven, such as, Nowra, Berry, or the Kangaroo Valley this can be discussed with the owner and the the Franchisors as the current franchise agreement includes this opportunity.
- Established and very popular health focused vegetarian / health cafe with magnificent views.
- A proud history of delivering fresh healthy food and drinks in Tourist hot-spots
- The financial performance of Pilgrims is going from strength to strength along with its growing popularity as the go-to cafe in Husky
- Special Mexican evenings
- Juice Bar
- Outstanding "Single O" Coffee
- Well-established take-away demand from locals and tourists
- No chef required just able kitchen hands as supplies arrive from the Pilgrims' "Mother-ship" in Milton.
- State of the art technology
- Amazing views and a truly enviable Sea Change included
- Thriving location with a growth boom set to continue for many years
- Council protection of commercial zone and views that underpin all-year-round tourism
If this is what you have been looking for then please call Brian on 0410 502 961 or email for a confidential discussion of this absolutely great Sea Change opportunity on the unspoiled South Coast of NSW.
Pilgrims of Huskisson is ideally located on the main street and overlooking the deep channel with its Dolphin & Whale Watch vessels and views across to the beaches to the north and out to Point Perpendicular.
for a fantastic private and independent coverage of Jervis Bay by an overseas visitor to the region.