Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Canberra
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- Canberra ACT 2601
- Under Offer
'Patissez' - A High Profile Cafe, Unique Like No Other
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25137.
Pronounced "pat-is-say" this café is a rare find. Patissez is an established business embedded into the bustling culture of Central Canberra, boasting over 6 years of proven growth & performance.
* 50 sqm
* Seating 50pax
* Trades 7 days: Mon-Sun 7am-2:30pm (possibly to expand)
* Lease expires May 2023 + 3 year option
* Owner works average 25hrs/week, draws 100k wage
* Rent 6% of gross turnover (industry average is 10-15%) - $7,516.03 (inc gst)/month
* Net profit after all expenses $400k+ (FY21 projected much higher)
* PRE-COVID average monthly turnover = $77,005
* POST-COVID average monthly turnover = $143,534
* Projected FY21 turnover $1.7m+
* 90,000+ active social media followers
* Central high profile location with high foot traffic
* Exponential growth during 20-21 including all COVID restrictions.
* Large active social media following
* Pivotal menu, catering for in-house dining and takeaway options
* Proven menu which is constantly tested by the chefs for our clientele
* Profitable and easily managed and prepared menu
* Positive and team orientated staffing culture (front and back of house)
* The financial growth has continued to climb and is not seasonal in nature.
* Strong following and ever expanding customer base
* Curated menu continues to yield high profit and customer satisfaction.
A loyal experienced team with strong C/S skills and a positive internal culture.
* 2 chefs running the exceptionally efficient kitchen
* Excellent Front of house staff and systems allowing for strong & smooth day-to-day ops.
* Well trained and reliable staff, providing the owner minimal contact hours.
* Newly renovated and modernised, including furniture & signage and the front of bldg..
* Most equipment (FOH & kitchen) has been replaced (well within warranty) including a brand-new custom constructed cool-room.
During COVID, the Patissez team reacted very quickly reducing operating hours to 16 hours pw while simultaneously increasing the figures drastically through attractive takeaway menu and customer service this success has not slowed to date.
Patissez has grown such a strong reputation throughout Canberra, NSW and in Sydney, that any new product we release becomes an instantly in demand item.
Potential growth strategies have been drafted which has been conservatively calculated to generate an additional $15,000 a week with minimal increase in staffing.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.