Parnaby's Leading Appliances - Business With Freehold Commercial Property
- Electrical Retail business operating at current location for 4 ½ years and was previously a Retravision Store. The Retravision business was established some 20 years ago. It is now operated under the Leading Edge Group with Leading Appliances established in August 2013 after the collapse of Retravision. Sales include Whitegoods, Brown-goods, Small Appliances, Engel Sales, Jaycar Electronics, Victa Ride-on and push mowers, Prepaid phones, GME & Uniden Sales & Installations, Vast Satellite Sales and Installations.
- The main business is from repeat customers in the town and land holders, passing tourist trade from around March to September. Also the new mining venture in the Galalea Basin will provide extra income when this is up and running in the near future.
- The Leading Edge group are a great organisation to deal with. They are always willing to help and offer advice if required.
- The business is currently run by one owner and two full-time staff and one part-time staff member.
- Good suppliers in place with good relationships.
- The business is very well established carrying stock of around $180,000 to $220,000 ex gst depending on the market demand and time of year. There is also an extensive Plant & Equipment list (Full List can be provided). Stock on hand and P & E are also available to genuine interested parties.
- Land Description
The land has a frontage to Shamrock Street of 30 metres and a depth of 33 metres to Clematis Street. (Approximately 990m2). The land is generally sloping in contour from north to south, and has been filled to provide a level building platform with reasonable local site drainage.
The property is a lowset trimdek zincalume clad building with trimdeck zincalume roof. The floor area is 216sqm with an 18sqm awning outside. The property has in place 2 x 40ft containers for storage. One is used for whitegoods and the other is used for small appliances.
Principal construction components comprise of:- Reinforced concrete floor, painted trimdeck zincalume clad external walls, Aluminium framed windows, Plasterboard internal linings, metal grid suspended and fibro ceilings
- Building Services
Showroom – Carpet & vinyl floor coverings, New LED lighting tubes throughout, built in service counter, Aluminium framed sliding glass doors to front entry, Ducted Evaporative Airconditioners x 1 and Split System Airconditioning to Office.
Mezzanine Floor area of approx. 72sqm above western side of shop with LED lighting.
- Office, storage & Amenities
Workstations for 3 persons, LED Lighting, Stainless Steel Sink, Roller door rear access and side door access. Rear storage area behind showroom with roller door rear access. Ladies and Gents toilet cubicles, shared hand-basin and vinyl floor coverings
- Other Improvements
The site is fenced with colour-bond fencing and gates on three sides and with a dog netting to the back boundary. The site is security fenced. There is an 18sqm awning that covers the entrance to the property over a concrete path.
- Blackall, situated 680 kilometres west of Rockhampton, 110 kilometres south of Barcaldine and 970 kilometres north west of Brisbane linked by the Landsborough Highway from Brisbane to Mount Isa and onwards to Darwin.
- Main Street & Highway Frontage – Corner Block with main and side street access.
Single Storey building located in Blackall with a floor space of 380sqm
Good retail traffic due to hardware store on opposite corner, hotel across the road and busy takeaway food and supermarket 100m. Ray White Rural are adjacent and tyre service has recently opened next door and across the street a Saddlery has also opened, bringing more passing trade to our area of town.
Excellent, well known, well established business with Freehold Commercial Property.
Full prospectus, equipment list and other documentation can be provided.
Enquire today to find out more, or to request more information.