Owner Needs To Liquidate, Partnership Dissolved, Huge Opportunity, All Offers Considered
Price reduction of $200,000 for a quick sale.
First time offered in many years, your opportunity to purchase a large, million plus dollar business, at a once in a lifetime price. Owner committed to other businesses, and sacrificing well below market value.
Currently operating under the umbrella of "The Outdoor Furniture Specialists", but now with the ability to operate independently, saving you over $64,000 in royalty and marketing fees. The current owner will support you with details of all suppliers, so you can continue the current stock, as well as future supplies. Also included is the extensive customer data base, and all marketing merchandise.
This store is located in a large homemaker centre, surrounded by similar furniture and homeware outlets The ideal destination for all your homemaking requirements. Everything in one location attracts many customers, to make their homes beautiful and the envy of the neighbors.
Located on the busy highway into Campbelltown, this homemaker centre is very prominent to the large passing traffic, with plenty of off street parking. Long lease until 2025, with very reasonable rent. Get in quick with an inquiry today on this website before it is sold. The many benefits include;
* Extremely well presented, leaving nothing to spend for many years
* Long lease until 2025, with attractive rent
* Able to be run independently, saving well over $64,000 in royalty and marketing payments
* Access to suppliers, for current and future stocks
* Able to import in future from overseas suppliers
* Prominent position, excellent exposure, plenty of customer parking.
* Access the booming population of Sydney's South West corridor.
* Ability to franchise under new name, create an empire
For more information on this exceptional business opportunity, please complete the inquiry on this website today. Alternately, contact The Brokerage Australia on 1300 466 455, or email our specialist broker for this business Maree McSweyn on