Outstanding Business Opportunity On NSW Mid North Coast
Value plus business opportunity - great bottom line and lifestyle to match under 4 hours north of Sydney
For the first time in 30 years we are selling our business but you will need to be quick as this opportunity won’t last.
Prosharp is a state of the art sharpening,sales and service - we sharpen and repair any cutting surface from surgical implements to saw blades.
Prosharp has an established and diverse list of more than 4,000 loyal professional and prestigious, business and individual customers, including:
• Hunter New England Local Health District
• Jarvie Engineering
• veterinary practices
• podiatry practices
• butchers, sawmills, carpenters, chefs
• anyone who has an implement that needs sharpening and
• other niche markets where there is further opportunity for expansion
Prosharp covers the Central Coast, Hunter, Mid North Coast and New England areas.
Plus, Prosharp is the ONLY sharpener/repairer of specialized instruments for Podiatrists and and one of the few sharpener/repairers for orthodontists in Australia.
Prosharp’s reputation for reliable and quality service means this is a unique opportunity to get into a business with a guaranteed ROI.
Prosharp provides these services:
• Sharpening –anything that can be sharpened - nail files, clipper blades, scissors and blades for all types of machines, knives and medical instruments – and our service improves these cutting edges to a very high standard.
• Repairs - including realigning cutting edges; buffing and sandblasting to restore the 'new look' on instruments; repairing hinges, cracks, catches and springs.
• Warranty repairs – agent for many popular brands including Wahl, Oster, Thrive and Shear Magic.
• Sales – we sell tools and instruments for podiatry, surgery and animal grooming; blades and knives for bakers and butchers; carpentry hand tools, blades and bits for woodworkers; and abrasive and cutting wheels for milling and engineering.
• Free pick and delivery to our customers.
• Mail order and courier services to our customers.
Prosharp’s modern retail and workshop premises is in Taree. Our staff is fully trained and qualified with extensive industry experience. Our sharpening methods and machinery are updated regularly.
Prosharp’s turnover exceeds $1 million pa and as the owners are retiring the asking price is just $395,000 including extensive equipment (valued at $299,000) including the van fleet, and goodwill plus stock at valuation. There are options available for genuine purchasers.
For enquiries for this wonderful existing business with lots of scope to expand, you may email or call the owner.