Home & Garden business for sale in Frankston North
- Home & Garden
- Frankston North VIC 3200
ONLY $29,995 Be Quick!
Jim's Roller Doors specialise in anything related to garage doors, new and old. They supply and install new garage doors, as well as service and repair of your existing garage doors and motors.
A new concept for the Jim's brand, Jim's Roller Door FRANCHISES are now available in VICTORIA. Jim's outstanding brand recognition and call centre generates the enquiries, while this unique new system makes installations available to all handymen, even without previous experience.
Some of the many benefits of this Jim's franchise include;
* Current demand exceeding the current ability to supply
* Guaranteed weekly income
* Discounted sale price: $29,995 for your franchise marketing territory, start up package, hydraulic lift, tools package and 2 weeks of training .FOR THE FIRST 3 TERRITORIES SOLD
* You only need to supply the vehicle,and stock as needed .
* Work in your local area in the Frankston territory ,or choose a territory close to your home as there are others throughout Victoria.
* Minimal costs as you can work from home.
* Flexible Work Hours: This is a fully equipped mobile service, which allow you the opportunity to work from home. Whether you prefer daytime, evenings, or weekends, the Jim's appointments fit around your life and customer base.
* Supportive Team - This is a tried and tested way of doing business. Customer service assistance, training & marketing support provided.
* Buying Power- Share in the benefits of this large group of business owners, who work with Australian manufacturers, real estate agents and insurances to provide consistently high quality products and services.
Jim's finance can be used for your finance if needed.
If working locally, at a time that suits, with the help of a highly supportive team sounds like the right fit for you...contact
Maree McSweyn on 1300 466 455 Mobile 0400 240 440 email@example.com
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||14 Feb 2019|