Now You Can Own Your Own Lone Star - Penrith
Lonestar Rib House invites those of you that have ever dreamed about owning your own restaurant and bar to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Finance options are available!
The restaurant will be located in an amazing new dining development with other complementary restaurants and bars.
Full marketing support provided, including a tailor-made grand opening marketing program.
Full training provided, including pre-opening training at an existing restaurant, training and support at the restaurant when you open, and ongoing support and training.
About the Opportunity
Why Lonestar works:
- Full-service restaurant with a relaxed casual feel.
- Fully themed experience, we take you to Texas
- Lonestar offers very large seating capacity
- Full bar, high margin - tap beer, ciders, spirits, wines, cocktails, post mix
- Higher average customer spend VS quick service food retailers
- Lonestar restaurants, trade 7 days for lunch and dinner + breakfast where suitable
- Lonestar provides a complete turnkey business with permanent, regular support.
- No experience is required, Lonestar's training and systems with your dedication is all that you need
The Lonestar Rib House is a Texan themed Rib and Steak House providing exceptional value for money in a relaxed family atmosphere. It offers American-style favourites such as ribs, prime grain fed beef, seafood and burgers. In purchasing a Lonestar Rib House you will be joining a well-established and highly successful restaurant chain.
Ray White Business Sales has been engaged to find the right business owner to take on the next exciting opportunity in the growth of this iconic restaurant brand. The Lonestar restaurant in Penrith will open in the summer of 2018, so now is the ideal time to register your interest.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to register your interest please contact:
Brent McDonald | Ray White Business Sales Sydney | M 0413 158638
T 1800 858 696 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 17, 135 King Street, Sydney NSW 2000
For more details complete the contact us form on this page or go to www.rwbs.com.au and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 1855211 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not
representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs
relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits,
personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and
generally any costs relevant to the current owners.