Now You Can Own Your Own Lone Star - Castle Hill
Once in life time opportunity to own your own Lone Star restaurant in one of Sydney's vibrant and growing suburbs. Become a part of this highly successful restaurant brand. This site will go quickly
Lone Star have secured a prime location in an exciting new downtown retail development in the high growth area of Castle Hill. The development includes free parking & provides large exposure to pedestrians & traffic.
Full marketing support provided, including a tailor-made grand opening marketing program.
Full training provided, including pre-opening training at an existing restaurant, training and support at the restaurant when you open, and ongoing support and training.
About the Opportunity
Why Lonestar works:
- Full-service restaurant with a relaxed casual feel.
- Fully themed experience, we take you to Texas
- Lonestar offers very large seating capacity
- Full bar, high margin - tap beer, ciders, spirits, wines, cocktails, post mix
- Higher average customer spend VS quick service food retailers
- Much less crowded competition market/sector
- Lonestar restaurants, trade 7 days for lunch and dinner + breakfast where suitable
- Lonestar provides a complete turnkey business with permanent, regular support.
- No experience is required, Lonestar's training and systems with your dedication is all that you need
- Favourable lease terms and lessors cash contribution have been secured
The Lonestar Rib House is a Texan themed Rib and Steak House providing exceptional value for money in a relaxed family atmosphere. It offers American-style favourites such as ribs, prime grain fed beef, seafood and burgers. In purchasing a Lonestar Rib House you will be joining a well-established and highly successful restaurant chain.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity or to register your interest please contact:
Business Sales Specialist | Business Sales Sydney
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0413 158 638 T: 1800 858 696 E: email@example.com
For more details go to www.allbizsales.com and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 1689201 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.