Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Noosaville
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 18/2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin Noosaville QLD 4566
- $295,000 (GST na)
Noosa Marina top Waterfront Restaurant with established Reputation and Location
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26972.
This exceedingly popular restaurant is established and has grown to an incredible level, exceeding expectations with extraordinary turnover and results. It is situated in one of the most iconic locations in Noosa with stunning water views all around the Restaurant. Tables are enclosed, on the decking with water views from every table.
The restaurant is closed and perfectly heated for winter, but all three sides of the restaurant open up, converting to alfresco during the warm season.
Regularly featured in the media, several tv shows, along with a huge social media following, making this not only timely but an excellent opportunity to purchase such a well-known restaurant.
* Located in the beautiful and ever-growing holiday destination of Noosa.
* March major renovation has been done, roof, windows, floor, lights, heaters and more.
* Consistently amongst the top-rated restaurants receiving multiple certificates of excellence from Trip Advisor.
* Prime location in one of the best spots in Noosa with high volumes of foot traffic all year round.
* High customer retention rate both local and interstate.
* Operating 5 days a week for 8 months of the year and 6 days (Tuesday to Sunday) in high season.
* Seats up to 90, and 50 with the Covid 4m2 per person rule
* Has a solid reputation for providing excellent customer service and great food
* Multiple Award-winning business.
* Rent at 7% of the revenue, 3+3+3 just renew years rent.
* Fully Management in place with an excellent team.
* Potential improvements are: breakfast, opening 7 days, weddings, functions, events.
BULLETPROOF through Covid19!
COVID has been a real positive game-changer for this business with owners approaching it head-on with creativity and zest. The business has not only survived, it has thrived and getting stronger each day!
During normal trade, the business operates 5 days per week but during the lockdown, extended it to 6, adapting the restaurant to the needs of the community, expanding take away, delivery and whatever was necessary to continue. All this paid off!
This is a genuine sale. An easy, profitable and rewarding business. If the new owner/s choose not to run under management, then you can expect to pocket an extra $100k a year, making it ideal for a strong husband and wife team.
Selling on a WIWO basis, inclusive of good, quality commercial equipment, no equipment lease in place. A full list of inclusions can be provided to genuine buyers.
Any further information will require a signed confidentiality agreement. This a serious business for sale, for serious buyers only.
Please make initial inquiries via mobile.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist business owners who are looking to sell their own business without paying any broker commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.