Retail business for sale in Inala
- 56/156 Inala Avenue Inala QLD 4077
- $195,000 plus SAV
Suburb of Brisbane, Australia, situated in the south-west of the metropolitan area. There are several shopping precincts within Inala. Inala Plaza, the Civic Centre, which is located on the corner of Kittyhawk and Inala Avenues, is the largest precinct in Inala and serves the ethnically diverse community by offering two major supermarkets, a large amount of various shops and many restaurants. Other shops and restaurants exist in Biota Street located to the north, Skylark Street shops located to the east, and Lavender/Lilac Streets.
* Very busy suburban shopping centre newsagency
* Suit 1st business buyer
* Busy centre plenty of parking
* All normal newsagency lines.
* High traffic flow business, high lottery turnover, high western union turnover
* A very well presented business
LOW RENT - SHORT HOURS
GREAT LIFESTYLE: BE YOUR OWN BOSS
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||2 Jan 2019|