Franchise Resale in Mildura
- Franchise Resale
- Mildura VIC 3500
- $570,000 + SAV
** NEW ** Opportunity Red Rooster in Mildura VIC
Secure Your Business Future in Mildura with Red Rooster
237 Deakin Ave
About the Opportunity
A great opportunity to secure this nationally recognised restaurant chain business leader in an ever-growing north west town in Victoria.
- Highly visible location on the main road running through town.
- Currently run under management and would greatly benefit from an owner operator to drive sales.
- Turning over a min of $100,000 per month.
- Store is 9 years old with recent exterior upgrade.
- Strong local customer base
- Lease another 9.5 years.
- Counter service, with seating for 45pax, with 35 outside fully covered from weather
- Excellent Red Rooster Training systems with ongoing support for Management, Front of House and Back of house team
- Existing strong and well experienced staff
The opportunity exists for you the new owner to take ownership and accountability continuing to grow this already successfully running franchise store.
Asking Price: $570,000 + SAV
Mildura is a city in northwest Victoria, Australia. It sits on the banks of the vast Murray River, with its paddle steamers and houseboats. In the 2016 Census, there were 32,738 people in Mildura. The median age of people in Mildura was 39 years (The Victorian average is 37 years). Children aged 0 - 14 years made up 18.8% of the population and people aged 65 years and over made up 19.1% of the population. 77.0% of people were born in Australia (The Victorian average is 64.9%). The most common other countries of birth were England 1.5%, Italy 1.2%, India 0.9%, New Zealand 0.9% and Afghanistan 0.8%. The most common occupations in Mildura included Professionals 18.0%, Labourers 13.5%, Technicians and Trades Workers 13.2%, Community and Personal Service Workers 12.5%, and Sales Workers 12.1%.
In 1972, a very wise man opened an awesome chicken shop called Red Rooster in WA, serving the tastiest, most tender delicious seasoned roast chicken.
Now, still 100% Aussie owned and operated, Red Rooster celebrates almost five decades as Australia’s favourite and most iconic national roast chicken restaurant.
In 2019 the tasty tradition continues as Red Rooster takes its much loved roast chicken to even more generations of Aussies, as leaders in roast chicken delivery.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||14 Feb 2019|