Mobile crepe cart/food truck for sale
Started nearly 2 years ago, Professeur Crepe is a vintage mobile crêperie, offering sweet and savoury crepes. The business has established a number of positive working relationships with food truck parks, markets,festivals and schools around Victoria. It currently trades several days a week in places such as:
- Welcome to Thornbury
- Hank marvin Market
- The food truck park Preston
as well as several French-themed festivals in Victoria such as Paris to Provence or Bastille Day Festival. With several new food truck parks currently being established around Melbourne, there is room for expansion and possibly building a second cart, making it a lucrative operation for the savvy investor.
This business is unique in the saturated food truck industry for a number of reasons:
- it is small enough to fit just about anywhere, and festivals and markets can often be convinced to have us as it brings them an extra rental space income without packing their space.
- We have just about the HIGHEST PROFITABILITY in all the food trucks, as the cart is self-sufficient and doesn't require a warehouse, massive storage space, cold room, etc. Can easily be home-operated and the margins on the food are really high. The running costs are next to none if the business is home-operated.
- This is very much a niche market as we mainly operate in schools around Melbourne and as a desert truck. Selling food in schools as a cultural activity is a unique concept and provides stable income in the winter months, when most trucks and market stalls tend to struggle and see a drop in their profit.
The business is soon to be featured in Broadsheets and in a French tourist guide of Melbourne.
The sale of the business will include:
- the food cart
- cart #2 that contains all cooking, refrigeration and cleaning equipment
- custom-made trailer designed to fit both
- stock available at the time of purchase
- recipes, know-how and contacts within the food truck industry, including entries in excellent festivals and the regular gigs at the various venues we operate in.
- training in operations for 1 month, including training of staff, help with food preparation, sales, cooking, cleaning and packing up operations
- additional electric and gas cooking plates (x2 gas, x2 electric) for busy festivals
- lists of suppliers, financial spreadsheets, tips and all data designed to maximise profit and reduce wastage.