Melbourne & Queensland - Management Rights
Management Rights provides a great lifestyle change.
Management Rights is a business that gives the right to the resident owner of a lot, contained within a community living complex, to fulfil the role of Caretaker and to operate a letting business within the complex on behalf of non-resident owners.
It provides a great lifestyle choice for resident managers as the investment combination of home and business environment makes this an attractive secure business proposition.
As a resident Manager this means you:
- Live at the complex
- Take care of common property on behalf of the Body Corporate (for example, pool and BBQ area, lawns and gardens, common area hallways and lobby areas
- Depending on the complex, the type of letting will predominately be either:
Permanent (Long Term) Letting or
Holiday (Short Term ) Letting
If you are considering a change in lifestyle and wish to own your own business in Management Rights we can provide you with an initial consultation and assist you in finding the right business that will meet your requirements.
- Initial Consultation on Management Rights
- Permanent Letting vs Holiday Letting
- Locate Specific Sites
- Attending Site Inspections
- Negotiating Sale Transaction
- Net Profit : $50,000 to > $950,000