Luxury Established Houseboat Business - King Ash Bay, NT
If you're seeking a more laidback lifestyle, with a solid income and plenty of time on the water, this is it. This successful luxury houseboat business at King Ash Bay is yours for the taking!
Located on the McArthur River, close to Borroloola - and about 50km from the Gulf of Carpentaria - this is a dream job that doesn't even feel like work.
2 x Full aluminium houseboats:
- Groper - 10.5m - runs on 12v and 240v, and includes a 6.5KVA Honda generator
- Snapper - 13.5m - runs on 24v and 240v, and includes 7.5KVA Onan Marine generator
Plus 3 x 4.55m Sea Jay Territory tenders:
- Houseboats and tenders in survey
- Both air-conditioned, solar-powered houseboats feature 12 berths, spa, barbecue and cooktop
- Top decks include sleeping compartment plus separate sun deck
- Main deck adapts to 3 double beds, driver's station and galley
Tourism is the major industry in the region, with the McArthur River a major drawcard, due to its outstanding fishing and boating. The area still retains that sense of unspoilt natural beauty, offering a unique experience to visitors.
Offering some of the best fishing in the Territory, the river is well known for barramundi, jewfish, golden snapper, mangrove jack, trevally and queenfish. King Ash Bay is a pristine environment, with mangrove-lined waterways and pretty off shore islands.
Borroloola has an airport, supermarket, building supplies, remote clinic and pharmacy, fishing club, and education centre.
This fantastic business comes with forward bookings in place and an excellent website.
Buy the lot for $400,000 + GST or ONO + GST
The boats can also be bought separately:
Snapper - $250,000 + GST
Groper - $150,000 + GST
3 tenders - $25,000 + GST
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18869