Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Croydon
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 66 Brown Street Croydon QLD 4871
- Contact Agent
Long-established Solid business, in a Growing Location, selling FREEHOLD
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19890
Established for 20 years, this Freehold Supermarket/Cafe/Fuel stop offers solid business and growth opportunities. The business has been recently refurbished, meaning it is ready for new owner/s to walk in with very little to do!
Being the ONLY supermarket in town, and servicing the many and growing number of miners in the area, as well as a destination for the famous Gulflander train, business is constant and set to increase as mining activities are growing.
Features and opportunities include:
- Constant flow of traffic due to the location
- 10-20mins away from miners who have bought property and live nearby (and buy local!)
- Nearby gold mine has just commenced, which will be on going for at least 10years
- Another mining company (graphite, and other valuable minerals) will commence in the near future, plus another 2 gold mines set to open
- Other attractions include the large Lake Belmore, popular for water skiing and fishing
- Would suit an owner/operator
- Fantastic lifestyle opportunity with a variety of buildings on-site, including
- Spacious Residential unit attached to the shop. Includes a small kitchen.
- Separate large stand-alone spare room at the side of the shop
- Amenities block, toilet/showers adjoining a large block of land
- Large shed/freight depot
Townsville Bulletin recently mentioned CROYDON as the PLACE TO BUY due to the growing mining industry, so dont miss out on securing this great FREEHOLD business opportunity.