Rural & Farming business for sale in Heathcote
- Rural & Farming
- 85 High Street Heathcote VIC 3523
- BUSINESS ONLY $350,000 + SAV
Long-established Rural Supplies Business For Sale.
* If you are looking for a stable, simple-to-run business with future growth potential, this diversified rural services provider could be your ticket to owning your own business.
* The long-established business is in Heathcote conveniently located 110 km to Melbourne and 44 km to Bendigo.
* The excellent freehold opportunity positioned in the busy main street of this vibrant rural community retails rural merchandise, stock and pet feed, LPG gases, produce, etc.
* Easily operated by a two-person team, (currently a husband-and-wife operation), it offers a relaxed rural lifestyle with a solid customer base and opportunities for further growth.
* The respected business has been successfully servicing the rural sector in the Heathcote area continuously for 36 years 28 years with the current owners.
* It services a range of agricultural customers from livestock graziers to mixed/hobby farmers, horse/greyhound trainers and small block owners over a large area including Axedale, Lancefield, Graytown, Knowsley, Mia Mia, Redesdale, Glenhope, Tooborac, Pyalong and Toolleen.
* The high profile site approx. 825m² enjoys good traffic exposure with two street access from High Street (Northern Highway) and Hospital Street. It includes approx. 335m² sales warehouse with a high-clearance drive-through area for convenient pick-up and despatch, a small office and amenities and ample off-street parking.
* Trading hours are currently 8:30 am-5 pm Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm on Saturday.
* Services and agricultural products offered include herbicides, pesticides, fencing materials, hay/lucerne, stock blocks, poultry/pet food, animal health/gardening products and Elgas and Air Liquide gas supply and delivery.
* The attractive business opportunity includes a broad repeat customer base with consistent annual turnover (even during Covid-19 lockdown) with good trading relationships in place with local and Key suppliers.
* The current owners have achieved an excellent reputation and are willing to train and assist new owners during a transition period.
* There is good potential to grow the business by expanding focus, website/social media presence, the inclusion of other products and distribution to other markets.
* Call the selling agent, Chris Bone for further details.
**THE VENDORS ARE OPEN TO MULTIPLE SALE OPTIONS
- BUSINESS ON STANDALONE BASIS
- BUSINESS AND FREEHOLD BASIS