Nursery business for sale in Ewingsdale
- 196 Myocum Road Ewingsdale NSW 2481
- Contact Agent
Live in paradise with substantial income.
Incredible business opportunity affords privacy, a beautiful home plus workers cottage, income and close proximity to all the Far North Coast lifestyle has to offer.
It's a unique chance to acquire quality acres in the Byron Bay Hinterland. Situated on Myocum Road at Ewingsdale, it is only a short drive to Byron Bay town centre, Bangalow and beaches.
• 17 Acres
• R1 Zoning
• The main residence has 4 bedrooms, plus formal living and dining areas, master bedroom with ensuite, in-ground pool and entertaining area, solar heating, new kitchen and office space
• Second free-standing cottage with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living and kitchen
• 8 car shed
• Multiple work sheds and offices
• Fully automated irrigation - dam fed
• 35-year-old wholesale product nursery business with a fantastic reputation
• Water entitlement license, pumping license worth $210k.
• Impeccable grounds with over $500,000 worth of infrastructure & equipment
• New driveway
• 40,000 litre tank for main residence & 15,000 litre tank for cottage
• $1,000,000 worth of stock on hand
• Annual turnover in excess of $1,000,000
• Servicing all of the East Coast of Australia for councils and developers
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!